If you order a Physical Shipment it will Include:
- Your choice of CD, USB Flash Drive or both each with ( 3 ) separate programs
- Two USB Flash Drives each drive will include all programs listed
below. We give you an extra drive as your (Second bonus license). All
your test Results can be saved to your drives. Boot directly from the
drives or boot from the CD's
- NOTE: If you order a CD you will receive a CD case with two CD's enclosed.
- CD two includes: PC-Diag Windows Professional includes Utilities and Burn In and bacth testing.
- CD two includes: PC-Diag Windows Burn-In Burn-In testing
- CD two also includes : PC-Diag NICTest
- All software orders include one years worth of FREE updates!
Windows Volume Non-Copy-Protected Non restrictive licensing
PC Diag Suggested Retail Price $1195.00 ( Windows Volume License) Sale Price $499.00
- Volume License - for personal or commercial use.
- With a Volume License the licensee can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- PC-Diag will provide the customer with a custom
coded program that will display the user or companies name directly in
- Additionally the user/company can create an unlimited amount CD's or USB Drives.
- This version does not require serial numbers, activation numbers or unlock codes; it is non-copy-protected.
- This license can be Pixie Booted over the Lan or Wan.
- All license holders are entitled to one years worth of FREE updates.
- This software does not expire after one year you can use it as long as you wish.
- PC-Diag will contact you peridically with your updates during the first year.
- The following years you will be contacted
and have the option should you so choose to purchase our latest version
at 50% off the price you initially paid.
- This license can be used to run batch
tests, it can be bundled with systems being shipped and it can be used
by your companies help-desk-operation there are no limitations to it's
Windows Professional PC Diagnostic Software
Award Winning PC Diagnostics Software tools, used to diagnose hardware problems on
a PC running in Windows environment. Our Professional PC Hardware
Diagnostic Software allows its user to maintain quality service and support during
the four phases of a PC's life cycle.
The Professional version of our PC Diagnostics Software has the added ability
to perform hundreds of extensive test routines which can better assist in detecting
problematic PC hardware failures. By including our diagnostics in your tool-kit,
the professional technician can be assured that both valuable time and
money will be saved.
The features of the Professional version include a detailed reporting of the
computer's components and operating system. In addition, extensive information about
the computer's processor, memory, hard drives, CD/DVD drives, floppy drives, monitor,
video card, network card, modem, sound cards, keyboard, mouse, serial ports, USB,
PCI, system board devices, and more.
Additional features for our Professional PC Diagnostics Software
include the ability to select and execute extensive tests for your processor, memory,
hard drives, CD/DVD drives, floppy drive, monitor, video card, network card, modem,
sound cards, keyboard, mouse, serial port, and USB. Our Professional PC Diagnostics
has the added ability to run a set of tests individually or all at once, and then
create a report from the results. This report could be saved for future reference,
printed or e-mailed to a help desk operation or other technicians for
Professional PC Diagnostics Software A Closer Look
- System Requirements & Platforms (Windows)
- Features and Benefits (Windows Mode)
- Additional Test Features (Windows Mode)
- Advanced Testing (Windows Mode)
- NIC Testing ( Windows
- Remote Testing (Windows)
System Requirements, Platforms & Licensing
PC-Diag Windows: This version is compatible with the
following operating systems Windows 2000, 2000 Pro, XP, Windows 2003,
Windows Vista and Windows 7. It is recommended to have at least 20MB
free space on your hard drive and 64MB of memory.
PC-Diag WIN PE: You can also make a WIN PE boot disk with our software using our special instructions, but you must be using your own
Microsoft PE license.
NOTE: PC-Diag does not develope or sell a WIN PE version we are not
licensed to do so by Microsoft. Please see your Microsoft licensing!
WIN PE traditionally used by large corporations and OEMs (to preinstall
Windows client operating systems to PCs during manufacturing), it is
now widely available free of charge via the
Windows Automated Installation Kit (WAIK).
Windows Preinstallation Environment (aka Windows PE, WinPE)
is a lightweight version of Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows
Vista, Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008 R2 that is used for the
deployment of workstations and servers. It is intended as a 32-bit or
64-bit replacement for MS-DOS during the installation phase of Windows,
and can be booted via PXE, CD-ROM, USB flash drive, or hard disk.
A PC-Diag single
user license can be utilized to troubleshoot multiple computer systems for
suspected hardware failure. Our software does not necessarily reside on the hard
drive of any one system as does most software that will not allow you to move
the license or run it on additional PC's. This means each single user license
can be moved from one system to another, test one PC or multiple PC's there is
no limit as long as it is done one PC at a time per authorized license. EXCEPTION: Site and Enterprise licenses fall under different guidelines.
Features and Benefits in Windows Mode
- Comprehensive report about your computer components, and operating system so you
can determine whether or not your PC is performing the way it should be. ( Compare
how well your PC is performing based on similar machines).
- The Windows version will allow its user to completely test video, sound, net card
and other devices that require Windows drivers.
- Display and record the possibilities of negative effects during configuration changes
and hardware upgrades.
- Save time and money on costly repairs by checking your PC's hardware yourself and
then calling a professional only if you need one.
- Accurate and Detailed test logs information.
- When support technicians are required, detailed logs of all test results can immediately
be provided cutting down or completely eliminating costly product returns, wasted
time and money.
- PC Diagnostic customizing available.
- PC Diagnostics can be installed on the users hard drive or ordered on CD-ROM, other
OEM formats are available upon request.
- Rugged System Diagnostic Test
- Basic Configuration Report
- Robust Context-Sensitive Help
- Performance Guarantee
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Saves Time & Money
Additional Test Features & Advanced Testing in Windows Mode
- Processor ( Manual or Automated Testing 100,000 Repetitions)
- Memory ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- Hard Drives ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- CD/DVD drives ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- Floppy Drives ( Manual or Automated Testing)
- Video Card
- Network Card
- Dual Core, Quad Core
- Sound cards
- System Board Devices
- Cleanup Tools
- Serial Ports (serial loop back plug required)
- Parallel Ports ( parallel loop back plug required)
- An optional set of loop back plugs for performing "External" serial and parallel
port testing are available for a minimal fee upon request.
- Comprehensive Configuration Report
- Rugged System Diagnostic Tests
- Exacting System Benchmark Tests
- Powerful Utilities
- Robust Context-Sensitive Help
- 64 Bit Support
- Performance Guarantee
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Saves Time & Money
Batch Mode Testing
PC-Diag PC Diagnostics Software examines the
computer in test groups. Test groups include Motherboard, Memory, Video, Fixed
Disk, CD, Floppy Disk, Video, Serial, Parallel, USB, Year 2000, Mouse, Joystick,
You may run a group or individually selected tests in a group, then run single or
multiple passes for either an amount of time per test, amount of time for the group,
or number of passes for each test. Test time can be up to 100 hours (four days plus
You may also select Batch Mode testing and save the test parameters in a batch mode
file. Batch mode testing is also called "burn-in" testing because it runs
continuously for a long time and heats up the circuitry. Batch mode tests can simulate
a month of normal operation in just a few hours of intensive exercising.
When creating a batch mode file, you can select any test in any group, then
select which devices are to be tested (e.g., which hard drives if you have multiple
drives), you may then select the amount of time or passes for the tests, elect
to exit the program and return to the operating system when testing is done (so
as to run other functions in AUTOEXEC.BAT, for example), and elect the destination
of the test log (full log or just summary, to go to printer or file). You may even
elect to put the Snapshot Configuration report in the beginning of the log and customize
a header and footer for the report.
An important feature for systems builders who burn-in many systems at once is the
dynamic test result display. The software can be set to halt on a failure or run
continuously. If a failure does not lock up the system, then the monitor, if attached,
will display a large, red FAIL message, and the floppy drive LED will flash rapidly.
This will alert a technician across the room that a failure has occurred.
Batch Mode testing is a very powerful way to burn-in test a system after repair
or before shipping a new system to a customer, for it provokes any imminent "infant
mortality" failures while in the shop, rather than in the customer's home or office,
and it thereby reduces warranty costs for both the customer and PC technician or
Full Logging of Configuration and Test Results - PC Diag provides thorough log features to record your test results and configuration information. View results of batch test on your screen, print out your results, or save your results to a USB Flash Drive. Elect to log only the testing summary showing number of passes and number of failures for each test, or each iteration of each test in a batch mode burn-in test sequence, plus the summary. Because you can log configuration information, you have a handy record to use to verify the customer's system if it is returned for service.
NIC Test was designed to detect and perform a network diagnostic
on the cards installed in your computer. This simple to use, but professional network
interface card test software will diagnose your system right down to low level information.
The NIC Test provides its user with detailed reporting, network card information,
traffic statistics and more!
The ideal solution for the Remote Help Desk Solutions Technician and PC Support
PC-Diag Remote PC Diagnostic Software solution enables
your help desk technicians to obtain detailed hardware information and run complex
computer diagnostic tests instantly on PC's remotely at any location Worldwide across
the LAN, WAN or INTERNET.
PC Diag's remote help desk solutions testing capability lets you run the same complex
hardware tests on your customers, employees or client's computer that you might
run on your own, without leaving your desk! Imagine the time and money you'll save
on unnecessary on-site service calls and replacement parts, especially when the
problem was "operator error or a software application", not part of your Warranty!
PC Diag's suggested retail price $129.95 (Windows) Sale Price $59.95
Available by Download Only or by Physical Shipment which includes CD's and USB Flash Drive
All software orders include one years worth of FREE updates!
In conclusion, this is why it is crucial that anyone attempting
to diagnose and troubleshoot computers carry more than one Computer Diagnostic Tool
in their arsenal. You can be assured that the line of computer diagnostics we carry
will compliment any and all situations, plus more than pay for itself many times
over. That is why some of the largest companies in the United States have
chosen our diagnostics. The American electronics and computer retailer Best Buy
uses our diagnostics throughout hundreds of locations and service departments in North America.