If you order a Physical Shipment it will Include a Download and your choice of the Media Below:
- Your choice of CD, USB Flash Drive or both each with ( 3 ) separate programs
- Your USB Flash Drives will include all programs listed
your test Results can be saved to your drives. Boot directly from the
drives or boot from the CD's
- NOTE: If you order a CD you will receive a CD case with two CD's enclosed one CD is a Bonus.
- CD one includes: PC-Diag Professional DOS for Low-Level testing with utilities included
- CD one includes: PC-Diag Burn-In DOS for batch testing
- CD one also includes: PC-Diag DOS USB Test for testing USB ports.
- All software orders include one years worth of FREE updates!
Volume Non-Copy-Protected Non restrictive licensing
PC Diag Suggested Retail Price $1195.00 ( DOS / Low Level Suite) Volume License Sale Price $499.00
- Volume License - for personal or commercial use.
- With a Volume License the licensee can use the program in a business, academic, or government environment.
- PC-Diag will provide the customer with a custom coded program that will display the user or companies name directly in the software.
- Additionally the user/company can create an unlimited amount CD's or USB Drives.
- This version does not require serial numbers, activation numbers or unlock codes; it is non-copy-protected.
- This license can be Pixie Booted over the Lan or Wan.
- All license holders are entitled to one years worth of FREE updates.
- This software does not expire after one year you can use it as long as you wish.
- PC-Diag will contact you peridically with your updates during the first year.
- The following years you will be contacted
and have the option should you so choose to purchase our latest version
at 50% off the price you initially paid.
- This license can be used to run batch
tests, it can be bundled with systems being shipped and it can be used
by your companies help-desk-operation there are no limitations to it's
Professional PC Diagnostic Software Suite
Award Winning PC Diagnostics Software tools, used to diagnose problems on
a PC running in a DOS / Low Level environment. Our Professional PC Hardware
Diagnostic Software allows its user to maintain quality service and support during
the four phases of a PC's life cycle.
The Professional version of our PC Diagnostics Software has the added ability
to perform hundreds of extensive test routines which can better assist in detecting
problematic PC hardware failures. By including our diagnostics in your tool-kit,
the professional technician can be assured that both valuable time and
money will be saved.
The features of the Professional version include a detailed reporting of the
computer's components and operating system. In addition, extensive information about
the computer's processor, memory, hard drives, CD/DVD drives, floppy drives, monitor,
video card, network card, modem, sound cards, keyboard, mouse, serial ports, USB,
PCI, system board devices, and more.
Additional features for our Professional PC Diagnostics Software
include the ability to select and execute extensive tests for your processor, memory,
hard drives, CD/DVD drives, floppy drive, monitor, video card, network card, modem,
sound cards, keyboard, mouse, serial port, and USB. Our Professional PC Diagnostics
has the added ability to run a set of tests individually or all at once, and then
create a report from the results. This report could be saved for future reference,
printed or e-mailed to a help desk operation or other technicians for
PC Diag DOS self-booting: Compare Versions
Professional PC Diagnostics Software A Closer Look
- System Requirements & Platforms ( DOS Mode)
- Features and Benefits (DOS Mode)
- Additional Test features (DOS Mode)
- Advanced Testing (DOS Mode)
- USB Test ( DOS)
System Requirements, Platforms & Licensing
PC Diag DOS self-booting hardware diagnostics software: In DOS mode it runs on all standard PC-type systems running in 640K on IBM-standard
PC, XT, AT, PS/2, EISA, PCI, VLB, 386, 486, Pentium, Pentium Pro, Pentium II, Pentium
III, Pentium IV, AMD K5/K6/K7/Athlon, Cyrix 5x86/6x86/MediaGX, Winchip, and clones
under DOS 3.0+, including Windows 3.1, 95, 98, ME,2000. 2000 Pro, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2008 Self-boots and runs on systems
that have UNIX, LINUX, OS/2, Windows NT/2000/XP loaded (but does not run under those
No matter what operating system is installed on your PC (Windows,
Linux, DOS), simply boot up from our specially configured floppy
drive's, CDROMS or USB drives, and run complex tests on your hardware.
A PC-Diag single
user license can be utilized to troubleshoot multiple computer systems for
suspected hardware failure. Our software does not necessarily reside on the hard
drive of any one system as does most software that will not allow you to move
the license or run it on additional PC's. This means each single user license
can be moved from one system to another, test one PC or 1000 PC's there is
no limit as long as it is done one PC at a time per authorized license. EXCEPTION: Business Licenses
Network Booting PC-Diag as PXE Server this can only be done with a Site or Enterprise License: PXE Booting in Linux PXE Booting in Windows
Features and Benefits in DOS Mode
- Comprehensive report about your computer components, and operating system so you
can determine whether or not your PC is performing the way it should be. ( Compare
how well your PC is performing based on similar machines).
- The Windows version will allow its user to completely test video, sound, net card
and other devices that require Windows drivers.
- Display and record the possibilities of negative effects during configuration changes
and hardware upgrades.
- Save time and money on costly repairs by checking your PC's hardware yourself and
then calling a professional only if you need one.
- Accurate and Detailed test logs information.
- When support technicians are required, detailed logs of all test results can immediately
be provided cutting down or completely eliminating costly product returns, wasted
time and money.
- Comprehensive Configuration Report
- Rugged System Diagnostic Tests
- Exacting System Benchmark Tests
- Powerful Utilities
- Robust Context-Sensitive Help
- 64 Bit Support
- Performance Guarantee
- Easy to Use Menu System
- Self-Boot & DOS
Additional Test Features DOS Mode
- Complete Computer Diagnostics (single-test and batch mode)
- Full Documents System Configuration with user-customizable Snapshot Report. Includes
details on Shows IRQ, DMA, PNP, PCI, PCMCIA, SMBIOS, and I/O devices such as network,
sound, SCSI, Disk Drives. Even includes editable databases of CPU, PCI, and PNP
devices. Excellent for Repair Records, Conflict Resolution, Inventory Control, Loss
Prevention, Warranty Validation. Fabulous for proving what is inside the system
without having to remove the cover.
- Test all major standard IBM-compatible PC/AT components: CPU (including multiple
CPUs), Motherboard, Memory, Disk Drives, CD ROM Drives, Sound, Video, Serial/Parallel/USB
Ports, Keyboard, Mouse, Joystick. Tests grouped by device. You may run them in multiple
passes or for specific time periods and log summary or full results to printer or
file. Excellent for field engineers, bench technicians, and factory burn-in testing.
Proven diagnostics give you confidence your system is functioning properly.
- Advanced Benchmark Tests of CPU, Math, Video, Hard Drive, CD ROM, and Memory, individually
selectable and run in continuous loops to show you how the system is performing,
and allow you to detect performance bottlenecks in the system.
- Utilities provide powerful features: Refresh, Recondition, Security Erase &
Low Level Format Computer Hard Drives; exercise serial terminals; create data structure
templates for viewing memory or disk contents in context.
- Comprehensive Context-Sensitive Help, Coaches, Repair Tips, POST Codes, and manual
built-in to help you find what you need to know when you need it by pressing one
or two keys. Keeps you oriented, effective without searching for a manual.
- Provides solid reliability to professional technicians, system builders, student
technicians, PC maintenance training instructors, power users, and novices.
- Free lifetime support included.
Advanced Testing DOS Mode
Easy To Use and Instructional! - Our diagnostic software operates intuitively from
user-friendly menus, context-sensitive help, and mouse or keyboard control.
The Professional PC Diagnostics Software provides the following major operations:
- User Interface
- Menu-driven - hot keys, cursor keys, or mouse clicks select items, ESC key goes
to previous item
- User-configurable screen colors
- Context-sensitive help system
- Setup program allows user to make backup copies
- Scans its own files for viruses to give user peace of mind
- Supports ISA, EISA, MCA, PCMCIA, PCI, AGP buses
- Shows basic hardware configuration screen of installed devices
- Displays physical and logical FAT-formatted drive information
- Displays hard drive manufacturer, model, serial #
- Displays configuration "Snapshot" report, also from command line
- Allows user to customize report header, footer, contents
- Identifies whether system needs to be upgraded
- Saves and restores entire CMOS RAM contents
- Saves and restores Master Boot Record (MBR)
- Saves and restores Logical Drive Boot Records (LBR)
- Displays Hard Drive contents by Head, Cylinder, Sector, or LBA Sector
- Displays standard IRQ/DMA usage
- Allows user to edit databases for CPU, PCI, and Plug-n-Play
- Displays SCSI and ATAPI devices installed
- Displays SMBIOS report, including CPU & memory type & speed
- Edits common CMOS RAM area
- Detects Pentium Floating Divide and other design flaws
- Contains dozens of menu items that run thousands of tests
- Tests all IBM-PC/AT standard components
- Tests are organized in groups:
- System (motherboard and single/multiple CPUs)
- Memory (main, cache, video)
- Video (display adapter and monitor)
- Fixed Disk (including non-destructive write tests)
- Floppy Disk
- Compact Disk (CD)
- Serial Controllers (including Modem)
- Parallel Controllers (including Printers)
- Sound Card and Speaker (Sound Blaster Compatible)
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Port Circuitry
- Allows user to select which tests to run within a group
- Runs selected tests individually within group or in burn-in batch mode
- Once set up and initiated, tests run unattended, and can even return to DOS when
- Allows user to save batch test settings in file and specify which batch file to
use from command line.
- All tests run in sequence for number of passes, amount of time per test, or amount
of time for entire batch or group of tests.
- Allows many user-configurable Test Settings items such as
- Which devices to test
- Range of memory to test
- Serial Port Baud Rates to use
- Where to log results and what to put in log
- Whether to exit from the program after finishing tests
- Amount of time (up to 99:99:99 hours) or number of passes to run tests
- Plus much more.
- If tests fail, floppy drive light blinks rapidly, and large, red FAIL message is
displayed on monitor, allowing factory technicians to be alerted to failures from
across the room.
- Shows performance or raw speed.
- Tests CPU, math, video, hard drive disk, CD, Memory
- Runs through all tests in continuous passes
- Results Log
- Logs results to floppy disk, USB Drive or printer
- Allows user to print or save to file the contents of any screen.
- Logs detailed test results or just a test summary to printer or file
- Finds and deletes files
- Edits configuration files (CONFIG.SYS, AUTOEXEC.BAT, etc.)
- Terminal test exercises attached modems and other serial devices
- Checks file system integrity (FAT structures only)
- Scans hard drive for allocation errors
- Refurbishes magnetic surface on hard drives
- Refreshes magnetic surface on hard drives
- Low-level formats MFM/RLL/IDE drives
- D.O.D-security erases hard drives
- Data Structure Template overlays disk or memory areas with template for optimum
- Context-sensitive Help System
- User may print displayed help information.
- Complete manual built in.
Batch Mode Testing
PC-Diag PC Diagnostics Software examines the
computer in test groups. Test groups include Motherboard, Memory, Video, Fixed
Disk, CD, Floppy Disk, Video, Serial, Parallel, USB, Year 2000, Mouse, Joystick,
You may run a group or individually selected tests in a group, then run single or
multiple passes for either an amount of time per test, amount of time for the group,
or number of passes for each test. Test time can be up to 100 hours (four days plus
You may also select Batch Mode testing and save the test parameters in a batch mode
file. Batch mode testing is also called "burn-in" testing because it runs
continuously for a long time and heats up the circuitry. Batch mode tests can simulate
a month of normal operation in just a few hours of intensive exercising.
When creating a batch mode file, you can select any test in any group, then
select which devices are to be tested (e.g., which hard drives if you have multiple
drives), you may then select the amount of time or passes for the tests, elect
to exit the program and return to the operating system when testing is done (so
as to run other functions in AUTOEXEC.BAT, for example), and elect the destination
of the test log (full log or just summary, to go to printer or file). You may even
elect to put the Snapshot Configuration report in the beginning of the log and customize
a header and footer for the report.
An important feature for systems builders who burn-in many systems at once is the
dynamic test result display. The software can be set to halt on a failure or run
continuously. If a failure does not lock up the system, then the monitor, if attached,
will display a large, red FAIL message, and the floppy drive LED will flash rapidly.
This will alert a technician across the room that a failure has occurred.
Batch Mode testing is a very powerful way to burn-in test a system after repair
or before shipping a new system to a customer, for it provokes any imminent "infant
mortality" failures while in the shop, rather than in the customer's home or office,
and it thereby reduces warranty costs for both the customer and PC technician or
Full Logging of Configuration and Test Results - PC Diag provides thorough log features to record your test results and configuration information. View results of batch test on your screen, print out your results, or save your results to a USB Flash Drive. Elect to log only the testing summary showing number of passes and number of failures for each test, or each iteration of each test in a batch mode burn-in test sequence, plus the summary. Because you can log configuration information, you have a handy record to use to verify the customer's system if it is returned for service.
USB Test Software
USB Test Software designed to rigorously test, troubleshoot and diagnose all USB
devices, ports and hubs. Displays detailed information about host controllers and
attached devices and works with any USB device.
USB Test Software offers extensive testing for USB controllers
in addition to a powerful discovery engine that provides very detailed information
about host controllers and USB devices. The USB Software rigorously tests USB host
controllers and USB functionality for all attached USB devices!
This unique USB Test Software eliminates the need for costly, restrictive,
multiple loopback test plugs; virtually any USB device can be used for testing!
PC Diag's suggested retail price $129.95 (Low Level/ DOS) Sale Price $59.95
Available by Download Only or by Physical Shipment which includes CD's and USB Flash Drive
All software orders include one years worth of FREE updates!
In conclusion, this is why it is crucial that anyone attempting
to diagnose and troubleshoot computers carry more than one Computer Diagnostic Tool
in their arsenal. You can be assured that the line of computer diagnostics we carry
will compliment any and all situations, plus more than pay for itself many times
over. That is why some of the largest companies in the United States have
chosen our diagnostics. The American electronics and computer retailer Best Buy
uses our diagnostics throughout hundreds of locations and service departments in North America.