The error code: 0x8007000d is the most common issue in PC and can be resolved easily. This error arises whenever you try to download important updates or when you do not finish the update that has been already started to download. The root cause of the error 0x8007000d is your updater might be attempting to retrieve some part of the software or code which might have been infected or deleted by any reasons. The solution for this type of error is pretty easy regardless of its cause. Nevertheless, here are some of the ways to solve the error 0x8007000d.
Use Windows Update Troubleshooter
You must use windows Troubleshooter which may help you. You can follow these simple steps to use Windows troubleshooter. Please note that you must have installed Windows Update Troubleshooter to perform this task.
- First, go the query menu by pressing windows key + Q key and search out for Windows Update Troubleshooter.
- Then start run by pressing windows key + R key.
- Now type control panel in the open box of the run window.
- It will open the Control Panel window. Then select the System and Security option of the control panel window.
- Now you need to select the update troubleshooter.
- Click on the option Fix problems with Windows update.
- Click on Advanced tab option in the window.
- Now you need to left-click on the Run as administrator option.
(Note: You need to make sure that you have clicked on the Apply repairs automatically option)
After the completion of these steps, you can find that the troubleshooter automatically starts to scan to recognize errors with your system updates. Wait for some time patiently for its completion as it takes several minutes to complete.
Reset your pc
You need reset your pc to fix this error. You must be sure that you have backed-up all your important files which you need for the future purpose. Follow these simple steps to reset your pc.
- Go to the setting from the start menu.
- Click on Change PC settings.
- Now, click on Update and recovery tab and go to recovery options.
- Click on the Refresh your PC without affecting your files options. If you have upgraded your windows 10 from Windows 8 or 8.1, resetting will take your computer to the previous version of windows. This is annoying but, it definitely solves your error 0x8007000d.
- You will be given instructions on your screen so proceed with those instructions. You pc will be refreshed and this may solve your error.
Your problem will be solved by following these instructions. This solution worked out on your computer. If this solution did not work then, follow another solution.
Run the DISM scan on your computer
If you are familiar with the command prompt, it is one of the most useful tools in the Windows operating system. You need to use the command prompt for running the DISM scan. Follow these simple steps to run the DISM scan in your computer.
- Press Windows key + R key to open the Run Window.
- Type CMD in order to open the command prompt window.
- After opening the command prompt window, type the following and hit enter.
DISM.EXE /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /SCANHEALTH
DISM.EXE /ONLINE /CLEANUP-IMAGE /RESTOREHEALTH
- After you give this command in the command prompt, you can close the command prompt.
- This will scan the available windows OS boot image and the upcoming updates boot image.
- After completing the process, restart your computer.
- Now check if your error 0x8007000d is solved.
These are the simple solutions for your error 0x8007000d. We hope your error 0x8007000d is solved with the help of these solution methods.